Lechsys 01804 2K GLOSSY CLEAR FOR PLATED METALS (Gloss 95)
Lechsys 01805 2K MATT CLEAR FOR PLATED METALS (Gloss 10)
It is ideal to protect the galvanic treatment of metallic and plastic substrates against abrasions, scratches, aggressive detergents, oxidation of manufactured items in the Habitat sector, such as taps and fittings, lighting, furniture fittings as well as articles of the fashion sector, such as clothing accessories, cosmetics, costume jewelry.
- Easy application
- Fast drying
- Good chemical resistance
- Good adhesion on galvanised substrates
- Good light and weather resistance
Mixing ratio: Weight/Volume
- 01804 or 01805 2K MATT CLEAR FOR PLATED METALS – 1000 parts
- 31334 HARDENER FOR PLATED METALS – 250 parts
- 00824 LECHSYS UNIVERSAL THINNER SLOW – 0-50 parts
Lechsys 01700 1K clear coat for metal
Suitable for metal objects (beds, tables, chandeliers, frames, etc.) where adhesion and a good protection from oxidation are required.
- Very good adhesion on ferrous metals, stainless steel, polished or glazed brass, copper, steel and silver.
- Very quick air drying.
- Good water resistance.
- High solids.
- Low yellowing.
Mixing ratio: Volume
- 01700 INCOLORE PER METALLI ES – 1000 ml
- 00552 LECHLEROID L THINNER – 500 – 700 ml
Under particularly severe conditions and for substrates difficult to treat, it is possible to add 10% of 29355 LECHSYS ACRITOP STANDARD HARDENER.